KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new here... just picked up a leftover 08 525 XC last week!! Love the atv but the mod bug stuck me. I've been on here looking and trying to decide what exhaust I want to go with, whether it be slip-on or a full system.... I was leaning toward the Dasa slip on, but came across the Yoshi pipe and noticed nobody has mentioned anything about it. Just wondering if anyone has any input on it??? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yosh only makes a full system for the XC right now. And a few of us on here have called and asked them about a slip on and they basically said they dont have enough demand for a slip on for any KTM. So they are holding off.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have always liked Yoshi products, they have great fit and finish, there welds are second to none, and seem to always be up there in the power department, I would have one if I would not have gotten such a deal on the HMF full system I have now, buy a yoshi if you don't like it I'll trade ya.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yosh only makes a full system for the XC right now. And a few of us on here have called and asked them about a slip on and they basically said they dont have enough demand for a slip on for any KTM. So they are holding off.
yeah, I noticed only the full system available on their site, thanks for the info

I have always liked Yoshi products, they have great fit and finish, there welds are second to none, and seem to always be up there in the power department, I would have one if I would not have gotten such a deal on the HMF full system I have now, buy a yoshi if you don't like it I'll trade ya.....
I think I'm leaning toward this system due to the facts you stated. My buddy has an RS-5 system on his LTR and it rips pretty good and the fit and finish is great as well, thanks for the input

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'd love to dyno it for you, could compair it against the other exhaust systems Driver and I have dyno'd,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts