KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed xenon headlights? I was thinkin about to get one for my 525xc...any suggestions ??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Blessaður!

Er ekki bara málið að græja eitthvað, ég er að spá í að gera eitthvað dót eins og þeir gera á endurohjólin, búa til bara úr bíladóti eitthvað, læt þig vita hvað kemur út úr þessu.

Eyvi

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hehe sorry, i said that we should find somthing out, make somthing like they here in Iceland are making for the enduro bikes, they make some good lights and use xenon bulbs and amps from cars, we can find somthing out and i am going to make somthing. It´s funny that we have here in Iceland daylight 24h over the summertime and in the winter and specialy in December it´s dark almoust 24h so we need some good light´s to have fun over the winter.

Eyvi

Sorry about the Icelandic

·
Registered
272 Posts
I was working with the owner of Simple Racing to adapt a new kit for KTM quads. They already make H.I.D. conversion kits for nearly every other type of ATV but have yet to design one for KTM's. I am not sure what happened to the project though because I haven't heard from the guy in like three weeks. I guess he lost interest

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hehe sorry, i said that we should find somthing out, make somthing like they here in Iceland are making for the enduro bikes, they make some good lights and use xenon bulbs and amps from cars, we can find somthing out and i am going to make somthing. It´s funny that we have here in Iceland daylight 24h over the summertime and in the winter and specialy in December it´s dark almoust 24h so we need some good light´s to have fun over the winter.

Eyvi

Sorry about the Icelandic
I talked to the dealers workshop here in Icleand, and they said that it´s not problem at all. We need to get a H-4 xeonon kit for cars (bulbs and amps) and we can mix that in our headlight. B)

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
man i wish i woulda have found this about a month ago!!!! me and a buddy spent about 6 hrs modifying an HID headlight/ballast i bought for my truck. looks pretty sick, but this was definately a job. and YES, these stock headlights S.U.C.K.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey KTM fans:

If you own a 2008-2009 KTM ATV, you definitely need to look into the new Eagle Eye TRUE plug-n-play HID conversion kit!

It utilizes the slim ballast technology and it retails at $149.00 per kit. It comes with everything you need to upgrade your headlamps. Their wiring fits directly into the factory wiring. There is no splicing, cutting, or modifying of any type. Installation time is 15 minutes!

Your headlamps will improve 3-4 times and it only draws 2.9 amps! There is a one year warranty and Eagle Eye Lights has been popular with UTVs for some years now!

You can check the kits out at [url]www.eagleeyelights.com[/url] and the part number is HIDKTM Take a look at the comparison images. These kits are perfect and they were definitely needed. If you have a UTV or ATV, they most likely have a true plug-n-play kit for you.

They also have the HID conversion kits for the Rhino, Ranger, RZR, Teryx, and Arctic Cat Prowler that retail at $199.00 per kit! Everything you need to plug them into your vehicles is included!

NOT TO MENTION IT IS THE ONLY KIT AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET FOR THE KTM ATVS!

Definitley the best upgrade available for night riders or racers!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts