KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
IDK....... I kinda wonder about those engine mounts thou. They claim to reduce vibration, but how much vibration?

Discussion starter · #23 ·
B2machine has a set , 5.0fox have sets and so does zero3effwect all of them love them. The stem will work for mx the tie rods are stronger then your stock ones. I have a drag stem it is a 1 of a kind. But stems were made for you mx guys. There is a review on it in this thread. He loved it and is half wieght of your stock one. This stuff is composite it is half Kevlar stops bullets. Has to be strong. There was a crash with this stuff on it and it the stuff from brad was I my good stuff left. The brake stay is 2lbs lighter. Everytime you guys take off 10lbs your gaining a bike length

I run some of his motor mounts. I love them. Fit perfect and I swear it made a noticeable difference in vibrations felt through the footpegs.

I'm just guessing he lowered the flag to reduce the bumpsteer? I'm interested,but I wonder if he would do a group discount if we get enough members. Im interested in the stem, tie rods(Honda thou.....) and engine mounts.

Also........ will this stem work with the SX clamp with the stem bearings?

I imagine brad will be in here soon to answer any questions you have. Hopefully he keeps developing stuff for us because its something else nobody else in this industry is doing!

Z3r0Eff3ct,

Clear out your PM's, I can't reply back to yours.

Thanx Jacob and Todd for commenting on the products you bought from me! It means a lot to me, to hear all of you guys bragging about my products!!!!!

I have a standing 15% off to any KTMATVHQ member. All of these products, except for Todd's custom T bar stem... cause he has to be different:lol:, has been tested on MX racing quads for at least a year. The tie rods have been ran on ATVA, WORCS and local Pro's quads since 2008. The SX mounts have been ran since 2010, the XC since the beginning of this year thanx to 5.0 Fox for the samples. The MX stem has been in development/testing since 2010 with DC Motorsports and Farr Racing. I have been around the composites industry, since I was 7 years old. I test,test,test and test more... cause racing is dangerous enough as it is. I won't shave a few ounces, if I deem it unsafe. After all... if I hurt my racers, I will have no customers. And that means that I will have to go find a real job!:(

If anyone wants to contact me, I will be glad to talk to one and all.

Brad Loomis
360 225 7526

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I don't mind having to pay the extra 15% over the rest of the members. Sense I'm wanting that special item still. I'm wondering when it's gonna be done I know I cntalk Matt into one. Lol

Discussion starter · #32 ·
You need to read brads post. They have been used for 1 year on a couple quads

Yeah I read up on his post previously and I'm wanting to know from someone who has purchased one if they have utilized it for XC and if they feel it's good for a few seasons or not. I've got 2 of his fly fishing rods and I know they are very well made, you don't catch 15kg plus tuna on a 8-9 weight rod if they are inferior!!

ruxpress,
I don't believe any stems are currently being used in XC racing. I cannot see any reason that these stems should not outlive any stem out on the market. I stand behind my products, with racers that respect their equipment... but I can't put a lifetime warranty on products that some idiot is going to put vise grips on to hold while he tightens a bolt. I have seen the lifetime guarantee abused so bad at G.Loomis, that I decided to take care of the racers that take care of me. This why I am trying to keep my prices lower than they should be, considering how much composite material is in my products compared to a fishing rod. I hope this rambling makes sense.

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Now if I could get my other special project.

Side shrouds would be sweet!!!!!

He's been building more of the vibration dampening parts. Less cosmetic and more useful. Not to say that he couldn't do it, but if you saw his equipment you would see how much work and r and d goes into each part he makes. Is mounts fit perfect and did make a diff I'm installing his stem this week and will get some hours on it sunday.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.