KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been working on a lot of new parts. Here are the "prototype" WP FourWerx Carbon Fiber Roost Guards.

I will be doing final revisions, and am looking at about Jan 09 for release on these.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
i want some i want some B)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Dammit, I just got my KTM shock covers. These CF guards look sick though. I may still have to get some :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Quad-tech carbon covers on my Ohlins. They work great!! Nice design Trew....I wish that you would have had these and the hood available when I bought mine!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
VERY nice! good design

·
Registered
430 Posts
Will these work on the ohlins?

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
man those look sick! i would definetly get those but shock prosx is hookin me up lol, very nikce lookin though, and i bet those would fit with the KTM neopreneshock covers too

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys, I'll have more info on them with extra pictures soon. Basically I am just "re-designing" the billet collars on the lower part of the shock. I have a couple little things to change and they'll be ready for production.

I would have to see the Ohlins lower collars to see if these would work. The problem is that almost every shock manufacturer uses a different lower shock collar and that is where it becomes hard.

The WP ones will be out around Jan 1st like was stated before. If anyone would like to pre-order a set let me know. I can asure you that they will go quickly.

$ 108.00 for the kit.

Thanks< jay

·
Registered
430 Posts
I would def buy some if you get them for the ohlins

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will try to get an Ohlins shock collar and go from there. The most time consuming part of these is the machining on the shock collars. I am not a machinest, so unfortunately i have to work with others than these bits. :D

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Jay,
If you need to look at an Ohlins let me know and I'll send it over to ya.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks man. I've got Rocket Ron sending me over an Ohlins lower collar/retainer to start on the design of the adapter.

I will try to get these released around the same time as the WP ones. :)

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Is the lower collar similar to quadtechs style? Im curious because i have a set layin in my garage I just remembered

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I've been working on a lot of new parts. Here are the "prototype" WP FourWerx Carbon Fiber Roost Guards.

I will be doing final revisions, and am looking at about Jan 09 for release on these.

Thanks, Jay

Whats the status on these Trew?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was trying to get some collars for these to re-do and could never get ahold of any, so I'll have to wait til my machines get back from Kentucky and do these the same time I do the elka ones. The shock guards have not been that hot of an item so I stuck them on the back burner. I will pick up the peices and get going on this. Sorry about the delay, soooooo much going on right now.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not sure but I think the Ohlins and Elka collar is the same on quad tech if that helps you with getting the done any quicker. I would be interested in a set.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Im still interested in them for my ohlins

1 - 20 of 26 Posts