·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
316 Posts
I've submitted my request.

She said, well what do I get out of the deal? I told her I'd get her a pearl necklace.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seems to me the younger generation of "ladies" are far more "cooperative" in this respect.............

my wiley missus suggested reciprocal rights.......... gezus, that sunk any enthusiam i had managed to raise....

But i can't complain to hard, she earns a truck load of $$$ and likes me spending money on quads, racing and riding, the LTR is her quad and shes liking the KTM more every day.......... (LOL except for the quote " icky orange color".......)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dang I guess being married 20 years has it's advantages...I can always talk her into the second part any night of the week...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
seems to me the younger generation of "ladies" are far more "cooperative" in this respect.............

my wiley missus suggested reciprocal rights.......... gezus, that sunk any enthusiam i had managed to raise....

But i can't complain to hard, she earns a truck load of $$$ and likes me spending money on quads, racing and riding, the LTR is her quad and shes liking the KTM more every day.......... (LOL except for the quote " icky orange color".......)
the black or white ktm plastic and can easily remedy the "icky orange color..."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts