KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone knows if the rear wheel hubs of an LTR , KFX or YFZ will fit the axle of the KTM 505 SX and if so, would it make it narrower cause I see that the KTM's hubs have the extended design like in the DS450.
And also if the KFX 450 plastics and seat can be fitted on the KTM 505 SX ?
I'm asking this cause I really like the KTM and I'm looking to buy one of these beasts but I would like it in green and no aftermarket plastic company makes them in green.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Anyone knows if the rear wheel hubs of an LTR , KFX or YFZ will fit the axle of the KTM 505 SX and if so, would it make it narrower cause I see that the KTM's hubs have the extended design like in the DS450.
I'm asking this cause I really like the KTM and I'm looking to buy one of these beasts but I would like it in green and no aftermarket plastic company makes them in green.
You can make the rear narrower by moving the spacer and spacer washer from inside to the outside. The width goes down from 50" to 47".
About the plastics from KFX, i don't know but doubt it'd fit the SX...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

Dude I think it would be smarter to just hold tight and wait for Majer to release some plastic. Not to burst your bubble but obama fitting a Kawis rear plastic onto a KTM might be a little... How do you say it, silly! :p

·
Registered
153 Posts
Why would you want it green?
it go faster with orange plastics! lol
i saw some guy on the trx.org site with the rear honda fenders on the ktm,but i couldnt tell if it was a good fit or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts