KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys I'm looking to find the factory graphics off the white 505sx all though im not sure the 505sx ever came in white. I think it was the 450xc from what I can find on google. I'm looking for these graphics???.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
None of the Ktm atv's came from the factory white. The plastic and graphics used to be available directly from Ktm, but has been discontinued. Some dealer out there may have some old stock laying around but not likely. Maier does make white though.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have a brand new extra set of the graphics that I am thinking about selling. However, they wont go cheap as they are discontinued and practically impossible to find. Pm me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Remember, by now the glue on those graphics is probably shot. Just an fyi

Reactions: kamyk

·
Registered
668 Posts
Thanks for your professional input Reckless. I'm sure you will save people a lot of grief over buying stickers that "probably" don't stick. Your FYI PSA is greatly appreciated. To the OP, no worries, if you find a new set they will work fine. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Lmao!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.