KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im debating between the R&D Powerbowl or the Boyesen QuickShot 2. Anybody have any experience with either one? Please let me know, Thanks

·
Registered
880 Posts
Im debating between the R&D Powerbowl or the Boyesen QuickShot 2. Anybody have any experience with either one? Please let me know, Thanks
Do'nt run one have not had a problem just takes a litte time to ajust the shot screw once it,s right never have to ajust it. But if you ar going to get one the R&D would the one.
Bill

·
Registered
134 Posts
the R&D power pump is awesome.... i love them.... the QS suck imo because they reduce the fuelstream most 4 strokes need heavy fuel wash on WOT stab...

good luck.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I got the quich shot for my YFZ, to reduce alot of the low throttle bog. Never noticed a change, bog stayed, engine acted as before the install. $90 bucks not much difference. I've always heard that the Power Now is the way to go on the YFZ's, I'm glad I don't have to worry about it. My 450xc has no probs with bog. :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Follow the direction I put out a while back, for $40 in parts you'll have a carb that runs sweet,

·
Registered
769 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts