KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, any idea where a guy can pick up a complete Akropovic exhaust for my soon to be Ktm 600xc atv? Also anyone running this similar setup around 3000 feet? What is a good starting point for jetting, my carb will soon be 41mm. Cheers

·
Registered
635 Posts
Probably your best bet is a used one here (if one comes available) or maybe you will get lucky and find one on Ebay. You could also try some of the European dealers. They are gone in the U.S. Action Motorsports sold the last of the head pipes he had a little while ago and the can was even harder to find. Here are the Part Numbers so that you may start your search. The Akro Header: 83005107000 and the Can: 83005183000. Also, you should check out the KTM Bill Full system for the XC. Probably one of the best out there (if not the best) and 1/2 the price of the Akro. As for jetting, do a search and I am sure you will find the specs for a similar set-up here. Good luck.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Here is my web site a4rheaders.com

·
Registered
635 Posts
Here is the header from a dealer in Italy:

KTM 83005107000 Collettore Akrapovic | eBay

If you find one, it will be very pricey. As seen from what this seller is asking for it. Honestly, check Bills system out. I don't think you will go wrong with the price, quality and the power his exhaust system has. Plus you can get the header ceramic coated and you can get the can in black...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I am in Calgary at 3500. I am running stock with the fast ranchero mods ( drilled and taped leak jet 45, 158 main, drilled ap nozzle, lock wired accelerator pump, and 1.75 turns out on air/fuel screw, needle is HRC second notch from the top) it runs fantastic so far.
I spent to much money fixing my quad up to get it in riding condition or else I would have gotten a KTM bill exhaust like the other guys said. It's that good! I would also suggest a FCI intake. They are easier to clean nada good increase in power too.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I second the ktm bill exhaust, but i did replace the spark arrestor with a screen mesh for better flow. Also check out my recent thread on intake, if youre shy on cash a few hose.clamps can help, or an inserted baffle of many shapes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts