KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went down to get my seat cover for my 505sx. he installed a low pro seat. the foam shape is very similiar to the stock one. but the foam is better. i left him my stock foam so he can make stock seat covers. also the seats and foam that quadtech makes already will fit your sx's. just not the stock seat cover option. since the stock foams of the xc and sx are different.

also they are making carbon fiber hoods. call them and ask for one. they just don't have them on the website. i would post pictures but don't know how the minimize the size. so the website can take them. but i will post them in ltr450hq.com and possibly in atvriders forum. i an hour or two.

i got the carbon fiber hood and low pro seat foam and cover.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
I would post pictures but don't know how the minimize the size. so the website can take them.
It's really easy. When you click on "add reply", scroll down until you see a section "Attachment Editor". Then on the right, click in "Browse", select the picture from your pc and click on "Upload" next to "Browse". Do this step for every pic.
Right above "Upload", will appear a list of the attachments, click in it, it will display the pics. Just click and they will appear in your post.

Don't worry about the size. They will appear as thumbs in your post. Only when clicked they enlarge to the original size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.