KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what all websites do you go to for information.. parts companys, stores, fourms, places for info on atv's and racing in general.

i used to help all my friends get the parts they needed or wanted for there quads. and the other day i updated my computer it deleted all my favorites so any help would be great.

plus this should be good for people like when they go to look for parts they could come check here to see websites. and stuff for them to go look at.. or just find info and creat wish lists.

thats what i liked to do make a list and run it through site sponcers and see what kind of deal you can get on all the stuff.. can save hundreds

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i was ordering new tires this week...just a set of rear razr 2's...

so i go to my dealer to just to see what they had for pricing and they go through Parts Unlimited

they wanted 161 dollars a tire and 25 bucks to mount each one... i was like hell no! i'm not paying that much

called my buddy and he said to go to Motosport.com. i picked up 2 rear razr 2's for 180 dollars shipped to my door.. i couldn't believe the price difference.. unless someone has an even better company to go through i'm gonna order from motosport from now on.

·
Registered
951 Posts

so i go to my dealer to just to see what they had for pricing and they go through Parts Unlimited

they wanted 161 dollars a tire and 25 bucks to mount each one... i was like hell no! i'm not paying that much

called my buddy and he said to go to Motosport.com. i picked up 2 rear razr 2's for 180 dollars shipped to my door.. i couldn't believe the price difference.. unless someone has an even better company to go through i'm gonna order from motosport from now on.
It all depends on what I'm ordering. KTM stuff I use ktmhutt. Shipping is free over a hundred bucks and they seem to always have it in stock which is rare for KTM parts especially on the quads. Otherwise I shop around. Rockymountain, motosport, etc.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

motosport is a very good company.. i got parts being shiped from them now for my 250ex. had to replace from swingarm back except hubs poor machanic work and no support so hadda eat $600+ to fix it. but its worth it. funnest lil quad ever. wheelies lol

·
Registered
592 Posts

WKC Powersports has full sets of GBC X Rex tires for $225, they're as close to Razr 2's as it gets. If you need tires mounted, take them to walmart and they'll dismount and mount a tire for $5 each.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts