KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was minus 4 today going to work got up to 0 for a high might not ride for awhile cant wait to get out of the house. whats it like for everybody else

·
Registered
222 Posts
well it was minus 4 today going to work got up to 0 for a high might not ride for awhile cant wait to get out of the house. whats it like for everybody else
It's got up to 10 in florence KY.

·
Registered
426 Posts
*sigh* about the same in OH ron. But I get the KTM back from Jeff Houser tomorrow so that's exciting. And I'm buying a new truck tomorow so I'm psyched. I'll have the shocks in the mail by Monday. Oh, and can I call you Saturday to talk about A-Arm measurements? If Houser didn't do them, I'd like to do them while the shocks are off, so you can set up a shock kit for the new Houser XC arms. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats fine

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
It was a balmy -24 when I got up this morning. Warmed up to about -7 or so. Cold enough for the schools to close. I got to stay home with the kids and dream of a sand dune far far away............

·
Registered
500 Posts
Man I tell ya it's horible here in SoCal it's 5:10 in the evening and I had to put on a pair of jeans it's only 75* outside. Hell it only made it up to a mere 80* today. Damn winter weather anyway can't wait until it warms up around here so I can go riding. AARRRGHHHH!!!

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Too bloody hot to ride here today. Lunch time was 41*C (106*F).
Think I'll go to the beach instead!

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
a balmy 25 deg C, buggered if I know what that is in deg F.......... sunny perfect riding weather, club MX these weekend......... nice.......... probably gonna be dusty...........

Auckland ATV club web site

·
Registered
112 Posts
it will be around 30 today, this weekend may be a good one. ron i grew up in evansville, and have all family there, so i hear all about the cold there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It was 16deg F :angry: this morning in Raleigh NC. Im not likeing it one bit.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it will be around 30 today, this weekend may be a good one. ron i grew up in evansville, and have all family there, so i hear all about the cold there.
my mom and sister live there also

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Where abouts are you that it was that warm? It's not so bad this morning, only -21, no school again for the tots. Are you hiring any machinists with an engine building background?
Im 1 hr from Reno on the Ca side. We just went from -14 to 59 above in the last 2 weeks.

I wish I had enough engine work to do that.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
was -1* today, went and put my deposit down on an 08 450XC today, best deal i found its still in the crate for ,600.
There you have it! Only some people keep bashing the KTM in other forums about the extremely high price and then....we can find these sweet deals in 08's. Almost the same as an LTR or YFZ and a much better quad in my opinion ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
There you have it! Only some people keep bashing the KTM in other forums about the extremely high price and then....we can find these sweet deals in 08's. Almost the same as an LTR or YFZ and a much better quad in my opinion ;)
yeah i found it online and had to drive 60 miles but it was a deal i couldnt pass up, this will be my first quad and from the stuff ive read here, i wont be disapointed. heres the dealer site i found it at.

http://www.cernics.com/new_vehicle_detail....&pov=980168

1 - 20 of 27 Posts