KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I had our indentical twins boys this evening. We had a routine doctor's appointment today at 10:15am and during the appointment they scheduled a c-section for 5:00pm.

At 6:16 pm, Jacob Charles Blackson was born, tipping the scales at a hefty 6lbs. 3oz. and 19.5" long. His younger brother, Ashton Bronson Blackson soon followed at 6:18pm weighing 5lbs. 14oz and 19" long.

Everyone is healthy and comfortably resting in our room. I am going home tomorrow morning to pick up our 5 year old little girl so she can some meet her new baby brothers. We are scheduled to go home Saturday morning.

During the next week or so, there may be times that I am away for extended periods of time. Please contact any of our mods or admin for assiatance.

I will get some pictures posted tomorrow morning!

Proud New Father,

Bronson

Attachments

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
My wife and I had our indentical twins boys this evening. We had a routine doctor's appointment today at 10:15am and during the appointment they scheduled a c-section for 5:00pm.

At 6:16 pm, Jacob Charles Blackson was born, tipping the scales at a hefty 6lbs. 3oz. and 19.5" long. His younger brother, Ashton Bronson Blackson soon followed at 6:18pm weighing 5lbs. 14oz and 19" long.

Everyone is healthy and comfortably resting in our room. I am going home tomorrow morning to pick up our 5 year old little girl so she can some meet her new baby brothers. We are scheduled to go home Saturday morning.

During the next week or so, there may be times that I am away for extended periods of time. Please contact any of our mods or admin for assiatance.

I will get some pictures posted tomorrow morning!

Proud New Father,

Bronson
Congratulations!!! Awesome Bronson! Blessing from God those children are...been trying to talk my wife into one more but no luck so far!!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Congrats. Hope is all well with the new ones and the rest of family...

·
Registered
236 Posts
time for 2 ktm's 50xc!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats!!! It is awesome man, I have a 2 yr old and 1 on the way! Wish i would have started sooner, they are much fun!!!
[attachment=403:07_white...pics_002.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
congrats to you and your wife im going to give you 5 revs of my quad kinda like the color gaurd with thier guns any more and the cops will be by lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice to hear that your race team is well under way. Now you will be busy showing the little buggers off for the next couple weeks, smokin cigars and what not! Congradulations to you and your wife. Exciting times...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts