KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me if there are any motocross series in washington that allow atvs, particularly in the northwest corner.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
fantom z racing. It has one race over in spokane washington. Great series also!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looks like it starts April 11th.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How's the competition

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
B, A, ProAm, are pretty much the classes to be in if you want a full gate. Pro and all the rest are hit or miss on a decent gate.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Anybody racing it this weekend?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Wow that track was dusty at Hannegen! Sad part is that they had AWESOME water pressure every where, but lazy employees. I watered the track for over an hour while there was a rider down.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow that track was dusty at Hannegen! Sad part is that they had AWESOME water pressure every where, but lazy employees. I watered the track for over an hour while there was a rider down.
wouldn,t happen to be a canadian rider Derek on the orange 426ex would it? overshot the tabletop and flatlanded ,that was one of my friends i race with. He posted the x-rays on quads.ca in the two-fast forum 'racing at hannegan' check it out,he broke it pretty bad. I always ask him why he is trying to make his honda look like a ktm :lol: by the way how long of a drive was it to hannegan because i live about 40 miles northwest of there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts