KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whether you are building a farm bike, an MX bike, a duner, or a drag machine.... let us know what your plans are. We are looking for a few individuals to document and photograph some builds.

PM an admin or post in here. We've got an idea and would like you to help.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
i'm doing a multi-purpose TT/MX/Supermoto/XC build. it will focus more on the TT type stuff. i will post pics etc.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the replies so far!

We are very serious about documenting these projects. PLEASE get your camera batteries charged up! We will try very hard to make your contributions to the site worth your time.

I will be PM'ing each of you, and anyone else that is interested, real soon with info.

Start taking pictures and making notes!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
MX build, temporarty becuase im getting the SX next year, but we're going to get every part thatll switch over

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I have already built mine. LOL its a 610cc duner mx and trail rider. I will post more info if the Mods want me to do so. Also I need to talk to a Mod about becoming a sponsor

MOTO HEADZ RACING
1 530 927 9827

I cary a full line of KTM parts, and lots of custom HP parts for the KTM engines!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I have already built mine. LOL its a 610cc duner mx and trail rider. I will post more info if the Mods want me to do so. Also I need to talk to a Mod about becoming a sponsor

MOTO HEADZ RACING
1 530 927 9827

I cary a full line of KTM parts, and lots of custom HP parts for the KTM engines!
we would love you to detail your build for our community. we are finalizing all the details, they should be done tomorrow. send me a pm or email to further discuss sponsor opportunities...

[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts

MOTO HEADZ RACING
1 530 927 9827

It very intresting...I want to build something that I can use for XC riding and sometimes motocross racing...

which parts do I need to get ???

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have a Outlaw450 and plan to build a 540cc duner/ trail all purpose bike. I have been modifing some no air box intakes and hope to have a decent intake dyno tuned later today (fingers crossed).

·
Registered
579 Posts
Old post I know but my wife just got a 450 XC. She will be using to race a local XC series and hopefully a full season of GNCC next year. As far as the build goes we are going to keep it fairly simple. The bike came with the black KTM front bumper and full nerfs from the dealer. We are going to be swapping over her fasst flexx bar with power madd hand guards. Since she is sponsered by HMF we will be installing one of there slipons. After this weekend we should have the engine fully broke in and will be doing the first service on it. Once she gets used to the power we will start tinkering with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts