KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can see some of the 525 in action, but it's hard when you are filming from a RZR...have another video coming hopefully...enjoy...

·
Registered
63 Posts
LTZ470

What is the situation like at Kermit?

Haven't been out there in years, heard it was difficult to get in to camp and such.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LTZ470

What is the situation like at Kermit?

Haven't been out there in years, heard it was difficult to get in to camp and such.
http://www.kermitsandinc.com/

Really great now...It is locked under gate...call the contact numbers (Danny)...He will give you the gate code before you get there...Electric for RV and Water Well to fill your RV...GREAT riding some of the best around...not a lot of people and 30-40ft dunes with plenty of jumps, trails, some flats...I like it better than LS Oklahoma cause it is much larger and you can find virgin (smooth) sand all day every day...
$7 day to ride per person - if you take your RV its $23 a night for electric and that includes on rider...I always cough up $30 a night and usually pick up the place to help out...they will try to give your money back, but I would rather have a riding area years from now...

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i hope it is as good as you say it is... i look forward to going soon; hopefully we can make that trip happen at the end of june!
You won't want to come back...bring some lotion for your face cause it will crack from smiling...
...I hope you'll stop riding long enough to let this old man eat!!!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
You won't want to come back...bring some lotion for your face cause it will crack from smiling...
...I hope you'll stop riding long enough to let this old man eat!!!
my wife is 100% onboard with me going June 25th and returning on the 29th. She would take the kids to austin with her mom to see her aunt...

get back to me and let's get this thing all firmed up!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my wife is 100% onboard with me going June 25th and returning on the 29th. She would take the kids to austin with her mom to see her aunt...

get back to me and let's get this thing all firmed up!
Done Deal...I'll let the Boss know...If she goes we want have to eat my cooking...If she don't I'll bring the steaks and you bring the beverage of choice...I'll let Ralph know we're going also he is great to ride with and carry's a little fire water in the toy hauler...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts