KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTM=pwnage of polaris, once i got the balls to hit that big double lol

the reason i looked down was that my footpeg snapped on the second time i hit the double lol, i came up a little short

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
all we did performance wise was a-arms and a pipe, so yeah, they really mean race ready, we didnt even set up the shocks.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4th in pro-am, yeah luke's pretty fast, he made a mistake and i caught him right before the double i was thinkin he was gonna land on me, so i went for it lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
4th in pro-am, yeah luke's pretty fast, he made a mistake and i caught him right before the double i was thinkin he was gonna land on me, so i went for it lol
Gratz great job :)
u took the risk but it was worth it ;) and if u got balls and u got skills then u got a few of the keys to victory :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats about 2 hours north of me, on of my fvourite tracks is half an hour from my house, and there are good tracks all over the place

·
Registered
200 Posts
thats about 2 hours north of me, on of my fvourite tracks is half an hour from my house, and there are good tracks all over the place
lucky lol the best track close to here is glen helen and its like 5 and a half hours away from me lol...but marysville is pretty nice and only like 2 hours away

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah but you guys have amazing tracks down there, way bigger jumps than i would go for, although that sky shot looks fun lol.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
this is the race that was on dirt trax television, i think this is in ontario , how many hour from Abitibi if you know
yeah its in ontario, Luke Lester from Dirt Trax TV was the polaris in my vid, i was on the show riding right behind him until i managed to pass him

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah thats the biggest jump ive ever hit, 80ft from launch to a smooth landing. i did it out of fear of being landed on, scared me sh!tless because my nose was up so high, little brake tap action and kissing the bumper and i was ok, but damn it was scary lol.

I started racing for the adrenaline rush, and that was the best ive ever had

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wow nice looking track and damn your fast you just eat that Polaris haha that track needs a water truck..I was looking to buying a ltm but I think I'm set with my ltr just cuz I have money in it but I was gunna do black plastics in the front with white scoop and white in the rear and then powedercoat the swinger and frame white idk had some good ideas but I think I'm gumma do that to my ltr but nice vid man

1 - 17 of 17 Posts