KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trinity Racing now has an exhaust for the 525. They used my quad as a moch up and it is finally done and I will be picking it up tomorrow after work. I will post some pictures of how it looks.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Trinity Racing now has an exhaust for the 525. They used my quad as a moch up and it is finally done and I will be picking it up tomorrow after work. I will post some pictures of how it looks.

????? a buddy of mine already has full Trinities on both 450s and 525 XC for something like 3 months now ??? is this something new / revised ??

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
????? a buddy of mine already has full Trinities on both 450s and 525 XC for something like 3 months now ??? is this something new / revised ??
I dont know, I know that they had an exhaust for the 450 but not the 525. They have had my quad for 6 weeks doing all of the R&D on it. I am talking about Trinity Racing out of Rancho Cucomonga, CA. Maybe there is another Trinity.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I dont know, I know that they had an exhaust for the 450 but not the 525. They have had my quad for 6 weeks doing all of the R&D on it. I am talking about Trinity Racing out of Rancho Cucomonga, CA. Maybe there is another Trinity.
Lol, the 450xc and the 525xc use the same exhaust system.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats what I thought, and when I called to find some information about the one they made they told me they did not make one for the 525 they made one for the 450. I dont know maybe they came up with a different design. I know that my exhaust was free so thats ok with me.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thats what I thought, and when I called to find some information about the one they made they told me they did not make one for the 525 they made one for the 450. I dont know maybe they came up with a different design. I know that my exhaust was free so thats ok with me.
Free is always good

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe they made a pipe to fit the machine but didnt have time to dyno. Now maybe they used yours to make a pipe and dyno it.

I never thought of that. That could be too. I will call them and ask them.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are the pictures of the exhaust.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It sounds nice. I did get a dyno sheet I will see if I can scan it and put it up on here.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
It sounds nice. I did get a dyno sheet I will see if I can scan it and put it up on here.

What I need to know is if its on the way to me and ranch or not? LOL Lets test it against some others in the shootout. Come on!!! B)

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just got home this morning from being out of town. Do you still want that stock 525 can??? If so I can send it out. I would send you this one but I am going riding this weekend. I could maybe send it next week. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I just got home this morning from being out of town. Do you still want that stock 525 can??? If so I can send it out. I would send you this one but I am going riding this weekend. I could maybe send it next week. Let me know.
Send it soon as you can. I can test it whenever. We can just test it against whatever system is on ranch's bike. The more the better for sure.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
www.racebikebitz.com they are from the UK and the guy that I talked to was Richard Murphy. Very high quality hoses.

·
Registered
149 Posts
hows she sound and did you get a dyno sheet
yeah how loud is this exhaust? i'm torn between this and the yosh RS-2 system... the headpipe design on both of these exhausts are totally different, wonder what kind of power differences their are?? trinity sure looks nice though!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts