Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Cool pics! :D Cant wait til it dries out here, its been raining about every other day. :p

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
You gonna be at the wild west races? Im gonna make a few. Hopefully we can meet up. Ill also being doing most of the itp races.

Ps. Did you buy it in ontario oregon? I bought mine at edge motorsports in ontario. I see its one of your sponsors to.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
You gonna be at the wild west races? Im gonna make a few. Hopefully we can meet up. Ill also being doing most of the itp races.

Ps. Did you buy it in ontario oregon? I bought mine at edge motorsports in ontario. I see its one of your sponsors to.
Anthony, did you notice he was the dude we talked to down in GH that had his girl on the back and was askin about your shocks ;)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Anthony, did you notice he was the dude we talked to down in GH that had his girl on the back and was askin about your shocks ;)

No I didnt thats cool. He seemed like a cool cat. Ill have to see how we do against each other in the pro class at the wild west race!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

uhh. ya. ill be at the wild west opener in mesquite, this weekend april 4-5. I bought mine at edge motosports in salt lake city, ut. you doin the next itp race at buckeye? i will most likely be there. And ya for sure i am the cat you met at GH. It was good meetin ya. you guys all seemed like good dudes. Im probably sending my suspension to Ron as soon as i can thanks to you anthony. haha B) oh and below a picture of me and the 490 honda open expert moto2. i got so tired. i straight got smoked by the end of it. Next Time. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Thats my boy Clint. We train and ride together. He is ssoooooooo fast. He rode down with us from boise. Good guy. And you did killer on that holeshot for being stock. his bike is fully built 490. athena 13.5 compression, ported head, hrc cam, 42.5 carb, dasa intake, and esr pipe. thing rips. Making 55whp 38ftlbs. LOL

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
BONE stock KTM!!! lol Poor Clint

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha ya.... bone stock motor.. still got the stock pipe and everything... all the nice stuff is on my yamaha i bought last year... ill start addin some to my 450sx soon. :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts