KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

Time for another raffle!

5K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  KTM RIDAA 
#1 ·
Who's game for another raffle? kinda been awhile I think.

#3 ·
raffles are great if you can sell tickets and I have had zero luck in selling tickets to the members here. matter fact the last raffle the only person who had purchased tickets two weeks before the raffle was LTZ470 and he didn't even need what was being raffled.

I am definitely game for a raffle, especially if you I can sell some tickets...

#11 ·
I'm game for doing one carb mod's as one of the prizes...

#15 ·
A big bore kit is harder to do because someone has to cough up the dough to buy the big bore kit and it would be hard to sell enought ickets to pay for it. It sounds like fastranchero is going to donate the carb work. Im in to buy some tickets for that one!

#16 ·
I have a brand new Thumper racing 99mm big bore kit cp 12.5 to 1 piston and gaskets, so I could front the kit if I was repaid buy the raffle money, I also have some other stuff I could donate to the raffle, some bling for an XC (KTM orange oil filter covers,) new rear rotor, new throttle cable, Pro moto billet end cap for the stock ktm can with quite core inserts (used for dyno testing) hoping I won't be the only one to help out!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.