KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I currently MX race with a trx 450. I have had a lot of issues with it and would really like to get a new quad. I Really want to get a 450 sx. The more I learn about them the more I want one! For those that own one I have some questions for you:

How good does this engine run?
How do you like the suspension?
Have you had any problems or issues?
What do you like and dislike about the quad?
Are you happy with your purchase?
Is there a big aftermarket for them as far as protection, engine performance, etc...?

Anything else you guys would like to share would be awesome. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey guys, I currently MX race with a trx 450. I have had a lot of issues with it and would really like to get a new quad. I Really want to get a 450 sx. The more I learn about them the more I want one! For those that own one I have some questions for you:

How good does this engine run?
How do you like the suspension?
Have you had any problems or issues?
What do you like and dislike about the quad?
Are you happy with your purchase?
Is there a big aftermarket for them as far as protection, engine performance, etc...?

Anything else you guys would like to share would be awesome. Thanks for your input!
This bike is a brand new model and you can count the still probably count the number of them sold on your hand. But---If you look at the history of kTm you will find they put out a very hi end product off of the shelf. If you are an amateur racer this bike will be a very cheap winner. If you are a pro there is always room for improvement in the motor and suspension programs. In any form of true professional racing, stock just wont cut it. There are way to many variables in weight and riding styles. If the option was open as to which bike I could have, it would be the kTm many times over. Get on the kTm talk forum and ask the bike riders the difference between the kTm dual overhead cam sx motor versus the rest. JMHO

s/f
Brian

1 - 2 of 2 Posts