1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
636 Posts
Did you call them to check to see if they actually have them in stock?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think its legit, last year I was looking to see if they were still available on ktm-parts.com and they only had a few miscellaneous pieces in black and white.
The plastics are also part of their 2014 KTM Powerparts Offroad Catalog on the ktm-parts website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you call them to check to see if they actually have them in stock?
No I haven't, pretty sure they are in stock though. ktm-parts.com is pretty good at posting if something is not available.

·
Super Moderator
2,399 Posts
They were still up last week when I did the check for part numbers to give to my local dealer. You guys need to actually call and get them to check. I'll check from my end.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Ok, so I just got off the phone with
them (KTMPARTS), after placing an order for a set. They do have the rears in white !!!! They do not have the front in white!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
How KTM discontinues the front sections in both black and white but continue to sell the rears seems ridiculously strange to me. I guess they just have not sold out of the rears yet in those colors.

·
Registered
190 Posts
There is only limited left over in north america. Ktm has not released new plastic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well that sucks lol..just as I thought things were coming back around for KTM ATVs..

·
Registered
433 Posts
Possible oem white set at. Tjs-cycle.com. Site says they have 2 left. I just ordered one set we will see if they call and say they are out of stock or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also tried to order set. They do not stock them and their website is wrong.. Waste of time. Finding white plastics would be like winning the lottery.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
I picked up a new set three weeks ago

1 - 20 of 22 Posts