KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just became an owner of a 525 last week. Spent the weekend in the Little Sahara wearing the new off of it.

Must say it is one awesome ride this bike is going to be chased for a while in the sport quad class

I am from North Texas and ride at all of the spots around and close to the DFW area as well as the Little Sahara and Kermit

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
welcome to the community my friend. i am in dallas; it never hurts to have more friends to ride with!!!

my wife is pregnant with twins boys (due in 2-3 weeks) so my riding time is done for a while... once the boys are here and everything is settled, i will be game to ride.

i mainly ride RRMT, but will consider other areas. i want to plan a extended weekend (wed-sun)trip to LS, OK sometime in May-June.

maybe we could organize a site sponsored event at LS, OK sometime this summer... if we beg enough DOMIN8 will come down from south ks, mo to meet us there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
kc mo.

I'd love to. I will schedule it in advance with the wardon. I still owe a bunch of my boys from Tech a get together.

Welcome to HQ ohmsby.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a group trying to plan a four day in that same time period we have a few from DFW and some from the KC area coming down

Talking about late May early June type outing before it gets to hot

Sounds like this may be a trip that we could start planning

I look forward to meeting some of you and Congrats on the Twins

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
kc mo.

I'd love to. I will schedule it in advance with the wardon. I still owe a bunch of my boys from Tech a get together.

Welcome to HQ ohmsby.
domin8, dont come down and ride... because if you actually ride a ktm you'll ditch that yfz and join the dark side!!! nothing beats a ktm!!!

ha, j/k... i dont want to give him to much hell, he might go on strike.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We should do the first weekend in June Weds.-Sun.

Maybe the admin can give us a get together heading for this and future GTG's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts