KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I am trying to put the tail light back in, previous owner yanked it. I see only two empty connectors on the main harness. One is for the sensor on the master cylinder I am guessing and the other goes to the tail light harness I would think.

I have two connectors on my tail light harness and have no idea where the second one goes.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
i striped mine out so i cant look, but from memory. one plug comes from the rear brake sensor. the other plug is coming from your main harness, and is the power line and ground. KTM made the harness so there is no connector that will fit into the wrong one. so theres a pretty simple way to guess and check, if it fits your good, if it doesnt your wrong.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys... Im looking all over the world front fenders in white colour form my 525 xc model... does anyone have it fore sale? Im from Slovenia and I also need shipping to me... thanks for all your answers...

·
Registered
661 Posts
Very difficult to find. If anything, they will be used and probably won't look the best and cost $$$$.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,
Stumbled across this site looking for an answer to the same question. No where can I find any place to connect the 2 pin connector to. The best I can figure is the brake/tail light assembly is a shared part and the 2 pin connector might be for a license plate bulb?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts