KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a really fun ride, this is where i first learned to ride my first XR70R Honda

There are two Parts: upper and lower, upper is where all the buttholes go and lower is where the families go, personnally i prefer upper, SINCE its a funner ride, but beware, people do go shootin their rifles and what not

one last thing, it has ALOT of water, im talking stomach hieghth normally during winter and spring, i went there like 2 weeks ago it matched my description so the... well sumthin im supposed to say funny right here... but either way during summer, its very low

(WOOOT!!! MY FIRST POST ON THE FIRST HOUR IM HERE!!!!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Waffles, do you have a KTM? Sycamore is the closest riding area for me, an the one I go to most. There are some decent hill climbs and desert trails. Gotta watch out for those shooters though...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Waffles, do you have a KTM? Sycamore is the closest riding area for me, an the one I go to most. There are some decent hill climbs and desert trails. Gotta watch out for those shooters though...
unfourtunatley not, i want either one of the quads, but the only ktm at my house is my dads 525 sx

but i have a 300ex with a really screwed up headlight! lol

yeah shooters are crazy i went there last weekend my friend with a raptor 350 lost his cooler lol and the water was great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.