KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my dealer and stayed there for hours like usual and started talking to the sale's man and he said that it is for sale for 11,400 and then he can droped it to 10,900.
and i wasnt plaining to buy it that day or week(i wish) so do you guys think that it's a good price for the 450?
im sure i can talk him into a cheaper price,like i do with cops!
Lol.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I know,what I'm trying to do is show them that price and see if they can get it that low.I don't really want to go all the way up there since I live all the way down south.or get it to atleast the price of the 450 on ktm-parts.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didnt read the free shipping part-Woops!
could be a possibility ,but i also want to get it from a dealer down here.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, talk with the dealers in your area. They've at least to get that price a bit down...near 10g's i'd say...
My dealer? what was the name of it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
my dealer wanted 11 gs then I told about ktm parts prices so if he wanted my busniess he would match it ,so he called his rep and I got my 450sx for 9288 +288 frieght + tax cause I was in state. So you might want to try that.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my dealer wanted 11 gs then I told about ktm parts prices so if he wanted my busniess he would match it ,so he called his rep and I got my 450sx for 9288 +288 frieght + tax cause I was in state. So you might want to try that.
thats so sick....

·
Registered
83 Posts
i emailed them price on the site is otd but they said they won't ship new units.

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Ya that price of $8900 at KTM World in Georgia was for the 505sx only. I talked to them and said they have had the 505sx sitting in the showroom for over a month and are trying to move it. No 450sx in stock there and it would 10g OTD after they order a 450sx. So after calling about 5 other KTM dealers I found a price of $9800 OTD and its only a little over an hour drive. Does that sound like a fair price? I actually had one dealer tell me they didnt have any in stock, couldnt order them and couldnt help me at all, that was about a 20 second phone conversation as I said I guess Ill take my business elsewhere,lol. I just gotta ditch the ltr first but man, it seemes like no one wants it. Last time I looked on ebay there were about 20 ltrs and only half of them had bids, and the buy it nows werent high at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts