KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came in 2 days ago, unfortunately it wont be ready to go for this weekend, luckil it a smaller local series race, still i wanted to go. But this is the busiest week of the year for us with the Lindsay Fair in town, we have a 100 by 75 booth with about 10 trailers and 25-30 quads and sleds, and we have to man i as well as keep the shop open. plus my uncle is getting married on saturday, and sunday is my birthday lmfao, its gonna be a hectic week

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Way to give excuses!! Haha, just kidding man! I know how that stuff goes, but I'm happy for ya! What are your big plans for this one?

I'm so stoked to get my SX, but I suppose I havn't even gotten to ride my 08 yet, I should probably swing a leg over that sometime soon!!!

Jay

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the maiden voyage is set for next weekend at gopher dunes MX, no real big plans, probably a list pretty close to the one on the XC, FLEXX bars, Hipers, Bumper, nerfs with heal guards, pipe, and really not that much else, its a very potene bike right out of the box.

BTW just to give you an idea of how big our fair is, the Road Hammers plated a full on Concert last night lol it was a great concert too

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
once we ge the XC fixed, clutch is durved

and we have to get the #s and other fun stuff (bars handguards etc) on there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts