KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By chance does anyone know the width of an SX axle from spline to spline? For instance an XC axle is 37 5/8" wide.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So I bought this axle off ebay and it "supposed " to be an SX axle. Surprisingly it's the same width as a XC axle... If anyone could toss a tape on a SX axle it would be very much appreciated. I really don't want to call them, without at least knowing what it's supposed to be. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So here's my dilemma. I purchased a brand new LSR 10-70 axle that is supposed to be for a SX 450 or 505. I set it next to my XC axle I removed and it's the exact same length?? I was under the impression a SX axle was 1.5" to 2" wider. I just want to know how wide a SX axle is? From spline to spline a XC axle is 37 5/8" long this LSR axle is 37 5/8" long. Over all length is 40" for XC axle and the LSR is also 40". I would greatly appreciate anyone tossing a tape on a spare axle. Thanks again.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Lonestar only makes one axle and it is the SX width. Is it possible you had the SX axle before not the XC? See if the half moon clip things from your old axle fit the lonestar one, the lone star one takes the SX ones so if they fit that means your axle was swapped already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts