568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rear shock sold to ktm bill!

foxes still for sale..

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NEW PRICE! 820 shipped. i need to sell fast!

·
Registered
309 Posts
if i could find some one to buy my wp fronts i got from you id snatch up those fronts.
do they come with quadtech guards

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i could find some one to buy my wp fronts i got from you id snatch up those fronts.
do they come with quadtech guards

they will come with stock guards. put yours up for sale.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How good are the WP fronts? better than the ohlins?How much do you want for them?
i would get the wp's over the ohlins for mx. but save up some more dough and get my foxes johnny. i sent out your arms yesterday. you should see them thursday or friday.

·
Registered
309 Posts
400 shipped is what i payed ask jake about them i bought them from him and never took them out of the box. they also come with ktm shock covers

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
400 shipped is what i payed ask jake about them i bought them from him and never took them out of the box. they also come with ktm shock covers
this is true.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Your probably right but I think my wife might kill me if I spend any more money considering I convinced her that the KTM was the quad I needed because it wouldn't need upgrades. Did I mention that I had to pay $11700 OTD in canadian funds [$.80/US$100] to buy it in the first place? Also at dunefest last year I told her I wouldn't buy anything for my quad before I bought her an exhaust for her Raptor 250.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your probably right but I think my wife might kill me if I spend any more money considering I convinced her that the KTM was the quad I needed because it wouldn't need upgrades. Did I mention that I had to pay 700 OTD in canadian funds [$.80/US0] to buy it in the first place? Also at dunefest last year I told her I wouldn't buy anything for my quad before I bought her an exhaust for her Raptor 250.

It's easier to ask for an apology than permission- qoute by some wise guy.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Your probably right but I think my wife might kill me if I spend any more money considering I convinced her that the KTM was the quad I needed because it wouldn't need upgrades. Did I mention that I had to pay 700 OTD in canadian funds [$.80/US0] to buy it in the first place? Also at dunefest last year I told her I wouldn't buy anything for my quad before I bought her an exhaust for her Raptor 250.

Johnny where do you live in BC? Im in N Idaho. Just seein how close you are ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Oh so like 4 hours from me i think

·
Registered
45 Posts
If your that close you should try to come up for a weekend of camping and riding one day.We try to go to Winchester Bay,Oregon for Dunefest in july,august every year. That is a hell of a drive,but worth it as we only have one dune area here and its tiny,just as long of a drive but uphill the whole way.
ps. your money is worth more here so it could be a cheap holiday.
?450 miles

a-arms are here! thanks Jake.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
shocks sold!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts