1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Dont get me wrong, the vids were sweet and that was a nice ktm, and I like my fair share of wheelies,donuts, and spinning tires. However no helmet,, spinning tires,drifting and im sure speeding all on public roads gives a bad name to pretty all the rest of us quad riders,IMO. Thats probably one of the reasons why the rest of the states do not allow quads on roads. So enjoy it while you can, because Im sure someone will be complaining sooner or later. :blink:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
good job on getting the quad legalized but doing the wreckless crap is the only thing that will keep other states from making the move to allowing ATV's on the streets

liked the videos, theres been talk of ATV's being legalized in my county too.. if it happens i'll do what it takes to make mine street legal

wear a helmet!

BTW what kinda tires were those? they looked sweet

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont get me wrong, the vids were sweet and that was a nice ktm, and I like my fair share of wheelies,donuts, and spinning tires. However no helmet,, spinning tires,drifting and im sure speeding all on public roads gives a bad name to pretty all the rest of us quad riders,IMO. Thats probably one of the reasons why the rest of the states do not allow quads on roads. So enjoy it while you can, because Im sure someone will be complaining sooner or later. :blink:

Man your a stickler, relax.
And no need for a personal attack either.
If you didn't notice when we took it out on the street it was at night time with hardly any traffic.
And I'm about 100% sure that you've done some type of riding at one point in time with out a helmet on, so don't give me any shit ;)

Extreme skier, The tires are Duro skorchers. Got them from Rockymountainatv.com

They work pretty good, and I like them. Not a bad price either!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.