KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know exactly what i have to do for more power of the stock exhaust (sorry for my english)

·
Registered
500 Posts
I want to know exactly what i have to do for more power of the stock exhaust (sorry for my english)
I pulled the silencer off the header and pulled the tip off it and used a dye grinder to get the baffle out, it is abot 4 or 5 inches down the inner tube. I then used a Dremmel tool to cut the tube out of the tip. It is for sale $75.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 as I now have a DASA.

s/f
Brian

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but i dont have change my bike already ,i just wait until i have sell my lt-r, but thanks again for the tips i will try when i get mine

·
Registered
193 Posts
I pulled the silencer off the header and pulled the tip off it and used a dye grinder to get the baffle out, it is abot 4 or 5 inches down the inner tube. I then used a Dremmel tool to cut the tube out of the tip. It is for sale .00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 as I now have a DASA.

s/f
Brian
Much sound difference cutting those out? Would like some more flow but there are some ridiculous sound limits where I ride. Gotta keep the spark arrester too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts