KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team,

Give us a taste of your personality and fashion by uploading pix of your riding gear, and write your thoughts ...

I ride with Sinisalo Tech Race 2008: got pants, jersey and matching jacket for winter:

From protection: Alpinestars Carbon for neck and Bionic 2 for knees. Full body armour and looking on buying KTM 2009 chest protector ... I'm also looking on updating to KTM's 2009 Powerwear I'm digging one riding set from there !!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here is my gear (I ride/race desert):

Boots - Sidi Discovery
Neck - Leatt
Tools - CruzTool Belt
Chest/Body - RXR V2/EVS
Helmet - KLIM Mojave
Pants/Jersey/Gloves - KLIM F4
Navigation - Garmin Foretrex 201

Chris

Oh, almost forgot...

Hydration - CamelBack Hawg
Video - helmetcamera.com
Goggles - Scott 89Xi

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
How's the tekvest and what's its purpose?

its a snowcross style chest protector, pretty much bulletproof, slightly heavier and bulkier than a regular chest protector but the protection is incredible, ive fallen from 20 ft up and been run over by my own quad and not even had a bruise.

·
Registered
822 Posts
its a snow-cross style chest protector, pretty much bulletproof, slightly heavier and bulkier than a regular chest protector but the protection is incredible, Ive fallen from 20 ft up and been run over by my own quad and not even had a bruise.

^^^ Correct ^^^^

The one in the picture is the newer / snow-cross style Tek vest, which I'm sure is much lighter and cooler than the older style one I wear.

Mine is the sport version and I won't ride my sled without it, I almost feel like I'm riding naked if I go out without it on. That being said, I would never even think of wearing mine in the summer time on my quad. WAY TOO HOT for me!! I'll wear my Fox chest protector & I'm protected just fine for the way that I ride.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
was running the Troy Lee Navy / orange LTD LE 2008, really nice to wear and looked great but the pants fell apart......and damn expensive !!!!....... the GP gloves are cool though

[attachment=3478:gp_gloves.jpeg]

[attachment=3479:0508_122...ntBluOrn.jpg]

I hate all the whited out gear currently on offer.......

So looking for something different and have gone for the european WULF gear, bloody nice stuff and made in Scotland, no 5 min chinese last no time jobbies here ! and cheap as, pants and shirt for way less than any of the US name brand pants alone.......... shirts are really nice with a very silk like fell / finish

styling me new gear ;)

[attachment=3480:wulf_sport.jpg]

http://www.wulfsportinternational.com/

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts