KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys my shocks are still at factory settings. i dont jump much or do anything fancy but im am to believe that my shock could be better than what they are. i think they are fine as is. im a 260 fat boy. what jumps or drop off ive done have went really smooth. i think all i would want to do is adjust the shocks not revalving (sorry ron) right now. any suggestions?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Your front shocks turn them all the way clockwise (top nob) after they gone all the way, turn them counter-clockwise 10 clicks. On the bottom of the shock there is a small screw located about 1/2 inch above the bolt that attaches to the A-arm, turn it all the way clockwise then counter-clockwise 8 clicks. Do same to both sides.
page 29 of owners manual

Rear, top knob turn all the way clockwise then counter-clockwise 5 clicks, bottom of shock there is return dampening. Refer to page 32 in manual, turn it all the way right then turn it left 4 clicks.

I'm 220 and it works great, think you will be ok with setting to. Let me know what ya think after you try it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your front shocks turn them all the way clockwise (top nob) after they gone all the way, turn them counter-clockwise 10 clicks. On the bottom of the shock there is a small screw located about 1/2 inch above the bolt that attaches to the A-arm, turn it all the way clockwise then counter-clockwise 8 clicks. Do same to both sides.
page 29 of owners manual

Rear, top knob turn all the way clockwise then counter-clockwise 5 clicks, bottom of shock there is return dampening. Refer to page 32 in manual, turn it all the way right then turn it left 4 clicks.

I'm 220 and it works great, think you will be ok with setting to. Let me know what ya think after you try it.
thank u sir

1 - 3 of 3 Posts