KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man does this thing make some serious power. it is istant from the crack of the throttle all the way to the rev limiter. wow, i am very impressed, it reminds me of the torque that my sparks 350 pv made; except it is that way for the entire power band. i cant wait to get this thing to the dyno... sad to say it probably is too much power, but i have never came across a situation where that was a bad thing!!!

here are some new pics; all i need to finish my build is exhaust and the k&n intake/filter...

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
where did you get the inline coolers and fuel filter?

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
what kind of exhaust asre you goin for? id look into hindle if i were you, thesethings make so much power its not funny, piped yfz vs mt piped 450= uber pwnage by KTM

·
Registered
236 Posts
then why sell??

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
which exhaust did you order?

dasa slip-on is currentyly installed; shocks will be here today and tomorrow is the big day!!!

i am nervous and i have never been nervous about going the dyno, typically it's just a nother day.

i have a feeling that i am going to be leaving almost 2hp on the table by using the stock head pipe...

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
dasa slip-on is currentyly installed; shocks will be here today and tomorrow is the big day!!!

i am nervous and i have never been nervous about going the dyno, typically it's just a nother day.

i have a feeling that i am going to be leaving almost 2hp on the table by using the stock head pipe...
Bronson you mak'in me nervous...can't wait to see your numbers...I would sincerely like to check out the rideability (Is that a word! It is now
) of your build maybe LS? I'll probably get to taste some of the sand that bad boy is going to kick up!!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
That is SIk, congrats and I understand what you are saying about 2 much power, I have a hard time keeping the front end down with just a 540 kit, you have P&P, jet kit, different bowl, slip on DASA am I missing anything else in that department? That has to be one mean machine now

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
moto headz worked their magic on it too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts