KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious of this unit. It says 3 way adjustable? How so? Also you guys that have it, how are you liking it? I am a HUGE fan of Precision, but if the Ohlins/Scotts can perform the same, why not save 100 bucks!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I just ordered the precision pro model and it will be here friday i will post some pics. Also i would like to know about these cause they r cheaper.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much did you get your Pro for? With Precision my biggest complaint was it would fade by the end of a moto or even by the end of a day of practice. So the news ones dont do that. but 550 is A LOT!!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
get an elka. they work great! i had one on my ltr.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Elka and the Scotts/Ohlins are pretty much the same as far as looks and functions right?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got the pro model for 450$ brand new

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HMMMMM, I would spend the extra and get the Pro I guess... PM sent ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
whats the diffrence between the pro model and the regular other then price?

The Pro model has a larger bladder to hold more fluid for cooling. So the major issue with the original one faded on hot days. Other than that it has BNG's also :lol:

oh hell this is from their site :)

The new Precision PRO Model with a built in reservoir to allow for thermal expansion. New stronger linkage, stem clamp and lever. Also a new sleeker housing

·
Registered
196 Posts
scotts, broke my frame. It did not have enough travel for the truning radius. It made the mounting point flex till it just snap. scotts let me return it because of this issue. I now use precision.

·
Registered
579 Posts
scotts, broke my frame. It did not have enough travel for the truning radius. It made the mounting point flex till it just snap. scotts let me return it because of this issue. I now use precision.

We are running the Ohlins and am wondering if we should be worried.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I look at it this way. The pros are sponsored by ohlins and are using precision. when I talk to ktm it was not the first time they had seen the problem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts