KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recieved a letter today from KTM on a safety recall to replace the rear brake caliper support, support plate, and the front brake master cylinder plunger return spring. Anyone else receive this?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I recieved a letter today from KTM on a safety recall to replace the rear brake caliper support, support plate, and the front brake master cylinder plunger return spring. Anyone else receive this?
Nevemind found it in the recall thread :huh:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yes, I got one 2. Mines in the shop as we speak getting them replaced. When I asked the dealer he knew right away what I was talking about. He said he already had the parts because he pre ordered because of the recall.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I wonder if this was already done on anything that KTM still had in warehouse from 08?

is there an easy way to tell, i mean is there a noticeable diffefence in the support plate?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I wonder if this was already done on anything that KTM still had in warehouse from 08?

is there an easy way to tell, i mean is there a noticeable diffefence in the support plate?
Yeap, the difference is noticeable - the replacement kit is much bigger and looks more solid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts