KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just wanted to show you guys what it looks like. Pretty much the same as any other Dom II RPM axle.

can you tell me how much your axle was and how hard it was to install??

i was racing with a mate on the weekend i had stock axle on my ktm and he has a durablue on his yfz450 we both overjumped this 40 footer landed side by side and i kept going but his durablue snaped and sent him flying. i know his axle would be slightly wider than mine but hes 20kg lighter than me so im wondering if the ktm axle needs replacing as it appears stonger to me than aftermarket??

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Just wanted to show you guys what it looks like. Pretty much the same as any other Dom II RPM axle.
How much? How wide? Stock hubs?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$459 from RPM. It is adjustable from 47" to 50" with use of stock hubs.

The reason I bought this is because I need to be 50" wide for mx. I'm using stock hubs for now since there is no need to upgrade with the stockers being so light.

THanks, Jay

·
Registered
9 Posts
can you tell me how much your axle was and how hard it was to install??

i was racing with a mate on the weekend i had stock axle on my ktm and he has a durablue on his yfz450 we both overjumped this 40 footer landed side by side and i kept going but his durablue snaped and sent him flying. i know his axle would be slightly wider than mine but hes 20kg lighter than me so im wondering if the ktm axle needs replacing as it appears stonger to me than aftermarket??

its because Durablue axles are JUNK. nobody professionally races MX on a Durablue. the pros run RPM, Lonestar, and Laeger axles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts