Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RPM Dominator II Race Axle

08 KTM 450 & 525 XC models

47" to 50" width adj.
Race Spocket hub Included!!!

Your Price~ $ 430.00

EDIT: I CAN TAKE PAYMENTS IMMEDIATELY!!!!! RPM has these in stock and ready for shipment...

Pm me or post below if you want one and have funds ready.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I'm in! and ready! Hey I was looking at another post about the rear sprocket, are we gonna have to get a new one? or will the stock one work?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked this for ya. The KTM one will work, as well as the Honda 450r sprocket.
I know for me this was very pleasing to find out as I have lots of Honda sprockets.

I'll jot ya down aboveall1...

Jay

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I checked this for ya. The KTM one will work, as well as the Honda 450r sprocket.
I know for me this was very pleasing to find out as I have lots of Honda sprockets.

I'll jot ya down aboveall1...

Jay
Sweet! just let me know when were ready to roll! Hopefully we get enough other members to sign up for this. So will ship directly to us? Or will they go thru you? And are they in stock? or will there be production time?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They will get shipped directly. Payment will be sent to me, and I will take care of transferring info to them.

Right now they are in stock. If a wait til occurs, I will notify the buyer and they will have the option to back out.

Once item is deemed to be in stock and payment is recieved, money will not be refundable though.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Allright guys, come on lets get this done great deal on a great part!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I'm in for sure!

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No need to get (10) buyers to complete order, just pm me with interest to purchase and I'll get you all setup!!!!

Jay

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anybody who needs an axle contact me immediately. I will get you taken care of right away and get that axle to your door step asap. These things are nice as I've got mine all installed and ready to hit the track.

$430 shipped in the US, otherwise PM me for shipping quote.

Thanks, Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts