KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gettin geared up for round 2 this weekend, im gonna have the Hindle exhaust back on for it, im realy leaning on a good holeshot in this one, i think if i can pull the holeshot i have a good chance of winning, i know that the KTM has the power, i just have to be good on the start.

Wish me luck!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not good at all, my first B class moto a honduh stalled right in front of me on the holeshot, i lost about half a lap getting untangled, then overshot a tri-bank corner and got hooked up on the first bank, thannk KTM for reverse being so easy! Second B moto my thumb actually froze and i kept missing the throttle, so i lost a couple spots. My first Pro Moto was the one that killed me and my bike, i hit a stepdown and i got out of shape in the air, fell off the side when i landed, skidded on my left arse cheek for about 10 feet, got major road rash, and the bike rolled 3 times, snapped the steering stem. I'm really stiff today

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i guess that's racin, the yellow flag was up over that jump during almost every race, the flagger didnt even wave it fo a while lol, i yelled at him to

1 - 5 of 5 Posts