KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be there! I will hopefully have the KTM ready by then... Other wise I will be squiding around the track in my LTR450 :(

Any guesses on who is comming out on top the podium for the weekend?

My guess is

1st- Natalie
2nd- Wimmer
3rd- Creamer

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Me and Bizzy are there. Oh and my ktm is ready!!

Natalie
Lawson
Byrd
Gust
Wimmer rounding out top 5 in any order, flip a coin!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me and Bizzy are there. Oh and my ktm is ready!!

Natalie
Lawson
Byrd
Gust
Wimmer rounding out top 5 in any order, flip a coin!!
I thought about Byrd, but he never really does good at GH. Gust will get caught up in the pack. I think Lawson will be up there too. But Creamer is faster

My 5

Natalie
Wimmer
Creamer
Lawson
Weinen

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know Vaughn will be there unless he gets work by then. If things all work out well you gotta save us some room on your floor for us to crash. I think I will stay in Boise every race weekend then go from there... B) Brake it up in a 2 day drive

·
Registered
568 Posts
gee guys maybe i'll be there. the problem is the drive is toooo farrr. but if i scrape some pennies together i will be there.

my predictions:
wimmer
weinen
natalie
byrd
gust
creamer
pat brown

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shut up Jake! We didnt ask you for your travel report! lol j/k

I think Brown will have issues with his first year bike and not make the top or even finish. Id like to see Weinen win just to run it in SuZukis face B)

My sisters boyfriend is picking up a job with a suspension company in Riverside. Who's is in Riverside Jake?

·
Registered
568 Posts
pep is very close to riverside.
noleen is close
i believe racetech is near there.
i think enzo and rg3 are also close
works shocks is also near.

hey brad where you staying when you get here? some of anthony's friends will be staying with me are you part of that group?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I know Vaughn will be there unless he gets work by then. If things all work out well you gotta save us some room on your floor for us to crash. I think I will stay in Boise every race weekend then go from there... B) Brake it up in a 2 day drive
Thats fine you guys got two nice couches waitin for ya. LOL

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pep is very close to riverside.
noleen is close
i believe racetech is near there.
i think enzo and rg3 are also close
works shocks is also near.

hey brad where you staying when you get here? some of anthony's friends will be staying with me are you part of that group?
Ya I think so :mellow: I am going to skip out on the Elsenor ride and just stay at Glen Helen to get time in on that track. I know its easy, but I just want to make sure I can do everything there with out any doubts...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Ya I think so :mellow: I am going to skip out on the Elsenor ride and just stay at Glen Helen to get time in on that track. I know its easy, but I just want to make sure I can do everything there with out any doubts...

We are doing the same, but your a pansy!!!! You only need one day of practice! You havent ridden for months your gonna be so sore you cant race sunday!! LOL

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
On atvmotocross.com it say Glen Helen is Pro only, didnt know if you guys knew that or not.

·
Registered
178 Posts
On the GLen Helen website it says
SATURDAY ITP QUADCROSS
Registration 10:00am- 2:00pm
Practice: 8:00am- 1:00pm
Open Practice 8:00am - 9:00am
70cc-90cc 9:00am- 9:30am
Big Quads 9:30am- 10:00am
70cc-90cc 10:00am- 10:30am
Big Quads 10:30am-11:55am
AMA Pro Practice 11:00am-11:20am
Open Practice 11:30am-12:55pm

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
On atvmotocross.com it say Glen Helen is Pro only, didnt know if you guys knew that or not.
I am pro didnt you know. Driver aka wimmer junior LOL
We are running the itp quadcross on sunday. We are just lucky to have the national pros racing at the same time as us!! ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are doing the same, but your a pansy!!!! You only need one day of practice! You havent ridden for months your gonna be so sore you cant race sunday!! LOL

I KNOW!!! I have been excercising and cardio like a mofo lately and will be riding A LOT the next few weeks. Finally found a place that doesnt have snow here!

How did you know I was a pansy? :angry:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
568 Posts
just wait till you get there. brad there is nothing technical at all at glen helen, unless they have changed it. but it will wear you the heck out. and why don't you have your sx yet?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
just wait till you get there. brad there is nothing technical at all at glen helen, unless they have changed it. but it will wear you the heck out. and why don't you have your sx yet?
My shatty dealership here doenst think that the KTM atv is very popular and didnt want to order any. So by the time I got my Offer from KTM all the quads in the area that were ellegable(sp?) for dealer trade were gone. So then they had to order it striat from the KTM warehouse in West Virginia. Which they had to inventory in MY name from their with the VIN. So all being said and done, if I would have told KTM that I didnt care were it came from I woul have had it before X-mas. But since I am dealing with the dealership here, I screwed myself. It has not been a very fun experience.

I know that my first race will be horrible and that is why I want to stay on GH track just so I can give it my all. If I am going to be in it for the points I need to focus on those tracks. You have to take into consideration, that EVERY track I have ever raced or practiced on has been a dirt bike track. Everything has been do or die type of jumps. So I have a little fear of that at tracks. I just need to break that at one track instead of spreading it over two. When I see people say damn this track is ROUGH, I laugh! You aint seen SH!T until you race these tracks up here when they are rough. Our dirt here is about as bad as it gets! We would be LUCKY if our dirt could even blue grove let alone be consistant. We have a powdery clay loam, and horrible track prep here. I am looking forward to sandy loam/sand!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts