KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup, KTM dealer expo had the KTM SX ATVs there for a test ride, The SX hits HARD from bottom to top, revs as fast as a 2-stroke, but has incredible tourque, the WP shocks are even better then the Ohlins! 70ft table, no problem, roll the throttle right off it and i was 20ft up, clearing it with ease. Tim Farr was in attendance, he took a boine stock 505 that i had just gotten off, out on the dirbike track he went, i was watching him fly around the track when suddenly i lost him, about 10 seconds later, he launches over a 140ft table, 35ft up, lands it perfectly and pulls off, he said he would have grabbed another gear and hit it harder if it werent for the wind, this bike is the real deal boys, its big, bad, and beautiful, ill get pics up at some point in time, gotta put new clutch plates in the XC, chow.

·
Registered
140 Posts
All I can say is JEALOUS! Sound great can't wait to get my hands on one.

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
2 weeks and counting every day...................

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i cant wait for mine, just a few weeks! just when the XC is in top form too

·
Registered
10 Posts
I picked up my new 450 SX last week on Wednesday. It is BA, for a stock machine. Very well thought out. Everything is awesome. Makes my built up Honda look subpar now!!

·
Registered
568 Posts
B.S. without pics!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
have one pic of me struggling to get the damn tether on, thats it, its simply stunning, i can post it if you guys want me to

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ill get it up on monday, im leaving tonight for the nationals at parry sound so i cant tonight or this weekend

·
Registered
140 Posts
I think what everone is trying to say is all ther hear is BLAH BLAH until we see pictures!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll post some pics next to my Honda. I have 3 tenths on the hour meter. I really have not had a chance other than up and down the rode to ride it. I put shock covers and frame guards on so far and am waiting for my new KTM front bumper and end cap for the silencer. It sure looks nice, all shinny and new. There is only a 30 day warranty on it due to the fact it is "Race Ready". Oh well I trust the quality. I'd like to know what everyone else is paying. I got mine for $10,200.00 out the door. I know the owner real well and that was the best he could do for me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Wasnt the shocks hard ? On ALL Sx that have come here to sweden have been SO hard. On the one that I have seen racing have been totally unrideble! Think thats really weard.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts