KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello us people,

I am a french racer, i have sold 3 olhins rocket ron but i dont have the basic settings for us
help me please ? :))))

·
Registered
312 Posts
Are you asking about the settings on the compression and rebound adjusters? Adjusting those is just a matter of trial and error. If the ride feels too harsh, turn the compression knob in the L direction. If your shocks pack up (don't return quickly enough), back off the rebound damping. A lot of these adjustments depend on rider weight, preference, and terrain. There is no substitute for going out, riding, and experimentation when it comes to shock adjustment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you asking about the settings on the compression and rebound adjusters? Adjusting those is just a matter of trial and error. If the ride feels too harsh, turn the compression knob in the L direction. If your shocks pack up (don't return quickly enough), back off the rebound damping. A lot of these adjustments depend on rider weight, preference, and terrain. There is no substitute for going out, riding, and experimentation when it comes to shock adjustment.
yes i understant .....i thing i have found the goods settings for me
thanks you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts