KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeremy Lusk was killed in a freestyling accident the other day. its a shame to see all that talent and hard work, be ended in an instant. but, it should also serve as a lesson to others, wear the appropriate safety gear, if he had been wearing a leatt brace id bet he would be alive today.

heres the vid

Jeremy Lusk wirst bands are available at the link below. All proceeds will go directly to his family.

http://www.motoworldracing.com/Jeremy-Lusk...Wrist-Band.html

http://prayforjeremylusk.blogspot.com/

Tribute video

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
RIP- This stuff makes me cringe! Just too many riders going down these days. This last year has had more riders fall than i can ever remember. God Bless his family!!!!

Jay

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
A tribute to him

"He was in a medicine-induced coma as a protective measure, and the medicine was being reduced to see how his organism responded," he said. "That didn't mean he was going to wake up. He was in shock and that got worse last night, until he stopped responding and entered into cardiac and respiratory failure."
He died with his loved ones by his side. Life's too unpredictable and short we have to live each day by itself :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
A tribute to him

He died with his loved ones by his side. Life's too unpredictable and short we have to live each day by itself :(
Yeah this really blows Ive met the guy a few times. This is a huge blow to me cuz I use to ride fmx.
Im a big supporter of the MM this will impact the fmx world big.[attachment=1277:100_2218.JPG]
Im flying the banner for you Lusk! R.I.P May you ride in peace now. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
In all honesty I don't think very much could have been done to prevent this but not to do the trick. But I know for a fact he died doing what he loved and thats was a risk he was willing to take. Id do the same. At least he died doing what he loved to do.

·
Registered
153 Posts
RiP
I ordered 4 wristbands.

·
Registered
153 Posts
RIP
My prayers are with you and your family

info on the wristbands please.
i ordered them yesterday, even if they are horrible they are still going to a good cause.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts