KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Where at in VA i live in NC and race XC in virginia around danville martinsville area. you should come race with us in the VXCS we have a race this sunday in penhook VA. hit me up if you wan t some info or if you just want another KTM to ride wit. Id love to hit that track.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Where at in VA i live in NC and race XC in virginia around danville martinsville area. you should come race with us in the VXCS we have a race this sunday in penhook VA. hit me up if you wan t some info or if you just want another KTM to ride wit. Id love to hit that track.

who is this?? is this scott that races the ktm in the vxcs if so im the other ktm that races the vxcs

·
Registered
114 Posts
What up B. the other guy Neal with PMD. i used to ride the yellow 400ex #708. you ready for sunday.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What up B. the other guy Neal with PMD. i used to ride the yellow 400ex #708. you ready for sunday.
hey i counldnt make it to that track this weekend i had stuff already planned but i live in fredericksburg area i farm so i have alot of work a head of me this summer but i the next race ill more then likely be at is action town thats in va birchcreek motorsports runs it october sometime by the way my names brandon my numbers 153

·
Registered
114 Posts
hey i counldnt make it to that track this weekend i had stuff already planned but i live in fredericksburg area i farm so i have alot of work a head of me this summer but i the next race ill more then likely be at is action town thats in va birchcreek motorsports runs it october sometime by the way my names brandon my numbers 153
yeeah fast ill be at action town. come check me out, im with pmd racing we do the podium for the vxcs, were also tryin to do videos and pics. the next race is at vmp i think we might go there in 2 weeks to practice the motorcross part of the course. i know what you mean about farmin my teamate farms tobacco. C ya at the race

1 - 10 of 10 Posts