KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in taylorville,il their is a place called south fork dirt riders.it is open 7 days a week from 8 in the morning to 8 at nite there is a mx track to ride and 428 acres of trails.it cost 12 dollars to ride per day camping is availible.its a cool place the people who run it are real nice.www.southforkdirtriders.com check it out

·
Registered
236 Posts
I am in St Louis< how far away??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know of riding places in northern Illinois or even Wisconsin that are worth the trip. I have visited many of the small local area spots and have worn out a bit on the Bad Lands in Indiana. Once a year I visit Moab Utah for my yearly fix which I know is unbeatable but I am looking for something within reach on a nice weekend... Anyone?

·
Premium Member
789 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I know its a drive, but if you go 30 miles North West of Green Bay, we have about 500 miles of trails to ride. They vary from railroad grades, to tight sandy woods trails, and have some paved roads connecting trails.
Its no race track, but its endless trails of great riding.
search dusty trails atv club if you are interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone know of riding places in northern Illinois or even Wisconsin that are worth the trip. I have visited many of the small local area spots and have worn out a bit on the Bad Lands in Indiana. Once a year I visit Moab Utah for my yearly fix which I know is unbeatable but I am looking for something within reach on a nice weekend... Anyone?
sandy oaks if you want a GOOD workout...its all sand whoops and 5 bucks and sign in on the honor system and your good to go...its located about 40 miles west of galesburg illinois.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If anyone is looking for a place to ride in southern Illinois, check out I-57 motocross Park...it just opened early this year, but is a great track. Right now their open 7 days a week. It is 20 bucks for all day and you get a 2.0 mile national caliber motocross track. The track is 20 foot wide at all parts including an 120ft uphill triple and a new 90 foot double. This track rocks, check it out on youtube or at their website www.i57motocrosspark.com

·
Registered
29 Posts
Another place that I enjoy riding is Brushy Ridge in Astoria, Illinois. They have a website but the pics really don't do the place justice. They have a nice MX track, a SX track, and a lot of trails ranging from intermediate to very advanced. It is very close to my home which makes it a plus for me. I believe that the cost is $10 for bikes and $15 for quads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts