KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dudes

We are down here in Johannesburg South Africa and unfortnately we get everything three to four months after the USA and Europe.

Urgent help is needed as you guys have had the time to dial in your race machines, we have had our first AMU and National on the 7th March and are only 4 weeks away from our second National and we have no idea how to sort out the suspension problem.

Sending our WP shocks over to Wayne at PEP is not an option we will not see them returned before end of season we seem to get served last due to our location.

Can anybody help with providing an alternative to PEP to sort out the problem as trying to race MX on the stock WP's is just impossible and with nobody in our country knowledgable enough to advise or assist on suspension set up it is a real problem.

We are up against some of the 2007 USA factory race quads which are imported by the factory teams here and the really big dollar privateers.

Any quick set up chnages we can make would also be appreciated i.e. suspension, carb, jetting, pipes, air intake please bear in mind the time it takes to import the parts from the states and any work we really have to do ourselves in the limitied time period before next National.

I would really appreciate any all suggestions and assistance, we love to race down this end of the world as much as you guys just dont have access to all the professionals you guys have access to for race set ups.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Send your shocks to RocketRon for sure. He is a site sponsor and does an excellent job(I mean excellent job making the wp's work) As far as anything else, just buy and exhuast system and jet it. The bike will rip for sure. In fact I have one for sale. Check it out in the forsale section. 4whp!!! Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts