KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
i started with the staderd set up with soft engagement works great
I've never ran the soft engangement. Middle engagement RPM with The hard engagement works great too, and if you run a gear high in the woods you won't slip as much and that saves you from having to replace $45 clutch packs when the plates warp from too much slipping. Just a thought, unless Rocket Ron has never had that happen?

·
Registered
579 Posts
What is it like racing with a rekluse vs with out? I've never ridden a bike with one. Tring to justify getting one. Figure all the pro's run them it has to be good :lol:

·
Registered
430 Posts
What is it like racing with a rekluse vs with out? I've never ridden a bike with one. Tring to justify getting one. Figure all the pro's run them it has to be good :lol:
Just imagine running a race and only having to shift a handful of times. Less armpump and able to concentrate more on racing

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
just had mine apart for inspection after 10 races mics out fine looks good to no problems

·
Registered
140 Posts
i love mine the only thing is i wear out more brake pads due to i can drive harder into turns, get one you will love it also no more stalls from being to tired to clutch

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
i cant stand rekluse clutches, so wierd to ride with, it totally gets your feel for the track and the bike all messed up, i dont like it. its just preference

1 - 8 of 8 Posts