KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have got the redbull graphics from david Knight ?? Could anbody of you post the pictures, whre i can see the graphics from david Knight and Jay please post also your pics for us

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Jay i mean you. Please show me your graphics ?????? Are able to produce the Redbull Graphics or have you designed other once ?? Please show me.. and tell em more about your products for an KTM SX 505 Modell.

regards from austria Lucas

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Id like to see a pic of the redbull graphics. I love redbull helmets so Im assuming they would look killer on the quad itself.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats the reason i open the thread here, i am also a big redbullfan and i would have my quad in this design. Here in Austria KTM and Red Bull have a business relationship . I am also searching fpr Dresses and helmets in Redbullstyling.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats the reason i open the thread here, i am also a big redbullfan and i would have my quad in this design. Here in Austria KTM and Red Bull have a business relationship . I am also searching fpr Dresses and helmets in Redbullstyling.....
Thanks, i know this collection.... but i want a collection where only Redbull is on it and nothing other. In the redbull X Fighters Competition some sportsmen have a redbull helmet , which i want to have.

·
Registered
568 Posts
i added some redbull stickers from ebay. i got them from some company in england. i put them on the front, wheel caps, radiator shroud, number plates, and rear fender.

i would post better pics but i lost my digital camera. i now need a new one.

i hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
I have some templates for the KTM, and could see if my graphics guy could work up some red bull kits. What do I have to do to use redbulls logo?

Jay

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I have some templates for the KTM, and could see if my graphics guy could work up some red bull kits. What do I have to do to use redbulls logo?

Jay

Im guessing nothing. They are only stickers. Anyone can make stickers and sell them. I think as long as you dont mix up an energy drink and put a redbull log on it you'll be ok. LOL

Dont take my work, I dont know sh*t. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Yea, i suppose. I see people all of the time running decals that they have made just to look like the real thing. I will run with it.

Jay

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yea, i suppose. I see people all of the time running decals that they have made just to look like the real thing. I will run with it.

Jay

Id run a redbull kit for sure.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats an cool idea to make an redbull kit with the original Colours and logo. I thought i will be nice ... if you you design the redbull kit please let it dominate the plastics from the ktm Quad.
Then show us your design an you would have an best seller. The Quadoscar goes to Jay

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Id run a redbull kit for sure.
I've been looking for a RED BULL kit, Let me know what you got. I want new graphics before I start my WORCS series.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
8 Posts
ive heard that red bull is very picky about who rides with their logos etc. which is the reason you dont see any red bull helmets being sold to the public from the manufactures. Im guessing youd have to talk to some graphics company to do something one off for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ive heard that red bull is very picky about who rides with their logos etc. which is the reason you dont see any red bull helmets being sold to the public from the manufactures. Im guessing youd have to talk to some graphics company to do something one off for you.

Red Bull does not let any of there swag out into the public. Anyone who works there or is sponsored by them has to give back there Red Bull stuff when they quite or there contract is up. I assume its an elite type thing. If you were to sell there name i'm sure you would be contacted. So heads up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i am also looking for a red bull grapic kit! i hafe seen a site in poland but i´m not shure to buy there!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts