KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed that a few of you have been looking for rear hubs.
My wife has an 04 Predator 500.
The hubs looked identical & tonight it got the better of me. I took 1 off and tried it on my KTM.
Perfect fit. The only diff is that it puts the wheel about 1/8" further out, but they are the identical casting.
The studs that are standard in the Polaris hub are 3/8" UNF, but the Honda studs go straight in.
The 04 to 07 Predator run the same hubs.
A good cheap alternative when you need to replace hubs, especially when the KTM ones always seem to be on back order.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
The Rath Racing rear hubs are the same for the Polaris. They're a nice billet design. I had a set of the MX width before I bought a RPM axle. I plan on having them make me a billet version of the stock ones.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I have noticed that a few of you have been looking for rear hubs.
My wife has an 04 Predator 500.
The hubs looked identical & tonight it got the better of me. I took 1 off and tried it on my KTM.
Perfect fit. The only diff is that it puts the wheel about 1/8" further out, but they are the identical casting.
The studs that are standard in the Polaris hub are 3/8" UNF, but the Honda studs go straight in.
The 04 to 07 Predator run the same hubs.
A good cheap alternative when you need to replace hubs, especially when the KTM ones always seem to be on back order.
Are the Honda studs the same as the KTM ones?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts