1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
bump onthe pics , keen to see em !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Extended fenders are pretty legit just two holes and are pretty tuff, had a tip over causing it to bend forward they just poped right back into place and cant even tell anything happend

Ill get a better pic up soon when i get home. if you still want a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
i have a set of black ones that i will never used and never have used. I need get rid of them, they just take space up in my room. Any reasonable offer can have them.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah maybe with an extended axle and some offsets they will keep mud off you but so far Ive had no problems gettin sprayed from the rear tires. KTM sent them out to everyone with the promotion so maybe they thought most people would use them. If anyone needs a black set hit me up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I personally think there about the ugliest thing you can do to our quads.. I like the unique shape of our plastics to begin with..

·
Registered
18 Posts
when I bought my 525xc there was some black extenders on it and i removed them and they had eaten my fenders so now my quads fenders are all scratched where the extenders would touch. anyone who wants a set I would let them go but just my advise if you put some make sure you're gonna keep em on cause it may scratch your fenders after a while with them on

·
Registered
7 Posts
Help nu.Någon who know what it's for KTM parts numbers of the two extra rear fender wings attached to the rear fender, rear fender extentions.

// LG Sweden

1 - 20 of 22 Posts